- 8 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 30 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium lemon
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pitas into wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Chop lettuce, cucumber, green onions, and tomatoes; drain and rinse chickpeas. Add all to a medium bowl, along with feta. Toss and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the juice from both lemons, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Before serving, add dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve salad with pita chips and apple slices on the side.