Chocolate Zucchini Cinnamon MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium zucchini
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place liners into muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, lemon juice and oil. Add sugar and vanilla, blend well.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix dry ingredients; set aside. Shred zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until flour is just barely mixed in; fold in zucchini.
- Pour an even amount into each muffin cup; bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with any fresh fruit that you have on hand.