Chocolate Zucchini Spice MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 24 standard cupcake liners
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 large egg
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, honey, melted coconut oil (take care not to heat the oil), zucchini and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix wheat and all-purpose flours, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually mix dry ingredients into wet until just combined.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.