- 4 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 6 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 6 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 medium avocado
- Mince 4 cloves of garlic and enough chipotle chiles to get 2 teaspoons worth. Chop your cilantro. Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and chipotle and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the orange juice, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup chopped cilantro and bring the mixture to a boil. Add the chicken and simmer, covered, over medium-low heat for 12-13 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through cooking. When the chicken is done cooking, transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook the mixture left in the skillet until the liquid is reduced to about 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Off the heat, whisk in the yellow mustard. Using 2 forks, (or a kitchen aid and cookie paddle) shred the chicken into bite-sized pieces and return to the skillet.
- Add the remaining cilantro to the skillet and toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm with tortillas topped with lettuce, cheese, tomato, sour cream and avocado.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 314mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g