- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 oz Beef, cured, thin-sliced beef
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoon Salad dressing, french dressing, fat-free
- 3 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 cup plum
- 1 cup slices peach
- Cook rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 3 minutes or until evenly browned, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing and ginger root; stir. Cover. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
- Serve with sliced plums and peaches.
Calories: 668kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 481mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g