- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 6 ounce colby-jack cheese
- 1 stalk green onion
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 3 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in skillet. Cook each side 3-4 minutes until browned and no longer pink in the center. Dice and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Shred the cheese and chop the green onions. Put in a bowl and add the chicken, salsa, cumin and oregano.
- Scoop approximately 1/3 cup of mixture into each tortilla and fold. Place folded side down onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until crisp and brown. Meanwhile, set fruit out to thaw.
- Serve chimichangas with mango cubes on the side.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 829mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g