- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, white wine
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium mango
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into 1/4 inch slices and place into a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, soy sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well until fully combined and no cornstarch is visible.
- In a separate bowl, combine broth, Sriracha sauce, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon corn starch. Set aside.
- Heat wok over medium heat; add oil and swirl to coat pan. Add ginger and chicken. Stir and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Slice peppers and add to wok; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir broth that had been placed aside and add to wok. Be sure chicken cooks through and sauce thickens. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup chopped mango.
- Serve chicken over rice with any remaining mango pieces on the side.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 837mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g