- 30 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium orange
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
Drain and rinse chickpeas. Finely dice bell pepper, carrot, tomato, and cucumber.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
Serve with pita cut into wedges, oranges slices and Greek yogurt.
Calories: 596kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 1062mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 11g