- 4 large EGG, HARD-BOILED
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) lemon
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 8 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup (not packed) COTTAGE CHEESE, LOWFAT
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 can drained chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- Peel and dice your hard boiled eggs.
- Slice apples, spritz with lemon juice to avoid browning. Slice cucumber. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Arrange 2 cups of lettuce in serving dish, slice the cherry tomatoes and add them, then the broccoli, some diced egg, apples and cucumber. Top it all off with 1/4 cup cottage cheese, walnuts and of course, chick peas!
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 193mg | Sodium: 574mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 15g