- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 16 ounce pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 3/4 cup snow peas
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 3 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 medium plum
- Place chicken in crockpot; cover with barbecue sauce and pineapple (canned in 100% juice, not in syrup). Cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Before serving, set the corn out to thaw. Chop the bell pepper, snow peas, onion, celery, and cilantro. Toss these ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the vinegars, honey, and oil.
- Pour dressing over veggie salad, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat, then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook dinner rolls according to package directions (if necessary).
- Serve chicken with veggie salad, dinner rolls, and sliced plums on the side.
Calories: 613kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1805mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 69g