- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoon shallot
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 4 fl oz dry white wine
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, dried, ground
- 4 medium nectarine
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- Cook pasta, drain, reserve 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Chop and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet over high heat, cook chicken 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for 8 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Cook shallots in remaining olive oil for 2 minutes. Stir in approximately 1 teaspoon flour, then wine and pasta water; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream, simmer 2 minutes. Add chicken, simmer one minute longer. Toss with pasta and tarragon, season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve with nectarines and steamed broccoli.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 70mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g