- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium banana
- Pound out chicken so that each breast is approximately 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Add chicken and cook each side 4-5 minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Slice open rolls and slice tomato.
- Add chicken, yogurt, tomato, and spinach to each roll.
- Serve with cucumber and banana slices on the side.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 375mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g