- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 8 large Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Dice or shred rotisserie chicken. Slice apples and toss in a small amount of lemon juice to prevent from browning.
- Divide spinach and lettuce evenly into lunchbox serving dishes; top with chicken, sliced apples, a few olives and cashews.
- Mix olive oil and vinegar in a container, then divide into small containers to place into lunch box.
- Serve with cucumber slices, pita wedges and hummus.
Calories: 681kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 1267mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g