- 1/3 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 medium peach
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 stalk celery
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients and blend well.
- Add shredded chicken and toss to coat.
- Slice grapes in half and chop peaches.
- Stir in grapes, peas, peaches and walnuts into chicken mixture.
- Serve inside a pita with lettuce; carrot and celery sticks on the side.
Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1217mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g