- 2 Breast Chicken Breast, cooked, chopped
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 4 oz crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 medium banana
- Chop pre-cooked chicken into cubes, and toss into a large mixing bowl. Peel carrots, and cucumber if desired. Chop veggies and add to chicken. Mix in dressing, walnuts, and shredded lettuce; toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with whole grain crackers and bananas on the side.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 386mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g