- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoon shallot
- 4 each chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 6 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium orange
- Cook rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375°F and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pound out chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Chop celery and shallots, and combine in a bowl with rice, olive oil, rosemary, and lemon juice.
- Spread rice mixture onto each chicken breast, roll up tightly, and use toothpicks to secure in place. Place chicken into prepared dish and cook for 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While chicken roasts, mince garlic. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add broccoli. Stir to coat evenly. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from burning.
- Serve chicken with broccoli and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 103mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 2g