- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 2 breast chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 medium (2-1/2″ dia) onion
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup, chopped bell pepper, red
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 cup cherries
- Cook rice in a rice cooker, or as directed on the package.
- Pound chicken to an even thickness.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; drizzle with olive oil. Add chicken and sauté until golden and no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Chop peanuts, dice onion, chop red bell pepper. Toss these ingredients into the skillet along with the peas hoisin sauce and soy sauce. Saute until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add to rice. Add cooked veggies.
- Serve with fresh cherries on the side.
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 224mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g