- 1 1/4 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 medium lime
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; allow to cool. Meanwhile, shred chicken and drain oranges.
- Add quinoa to each of 4 serving dishes. Add chicken, spinach (this may be gently chopped before adding to dish), oranges and walnuts.
- Whisk juice of lime, olive oil and honey in a small mixing bowl.
- Drizzle each salad with dressing and serve immediately.
Calories: 616kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 656mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g