- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 cup, chopped mixed greens
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 4 medium kiwi
- 2 medium cucumber
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken into a 9X13 inch baking dish. Spread each breast with pesto.
- Slice tomato and add to chicken, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- While chicken bakes, prepare quinoa as directed on package.
- Toss together a salad of mixed greens, grated carrot, and dressing.
- Serve chicken over quinoa, with salad, sliced cucumbers, and kiwi on the side.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 456mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g