- 8 ounce egg noodles
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Preheat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. While pan heats, cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Then place butter into pan and swirl to coat. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes, allowing to brown.
- Add tomatoes to chicken and cook 2-3 minutes. Add parsley and garlic powder; cook until bubbly, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook 3-5 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat.
- Assemble salad of lettuce, sliced cucumbers, sliced onions and diced tomatoes. Drizzle with your favorite dressing.
- Serve cooked pasta topped with chicken and shredded cheese; salad and grapes on the side.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 391mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g