- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup Marsala cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 none chicken breast
- 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cup honeydew
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, cover, and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium. Chop mushrooms and add to butter; cook for 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and Marsala. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes, allowing liquid to cook down.
- Stir in the cornstarch, milk, and salt, and continue to cook.
- Meanwhile, place chicken between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap and pound out to approximately 1 inch thick using a meat mallet; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, garlic powder, basil, parsley, thyme, onion powder, and black pepper. Dip the chicken into the flour mixture, coating both sides.
- Pour mushroom mixture into a small dish. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and allow each side to brown, approximately 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Return mushrooms to skillet and add tomatoes. Cook on low for 5 minutes to heat through. Meanwhile, cube melons or scoop out flesh using a melon baller.
- Serve chicken over pasta with melon pieces on the side.
Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 384mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g