- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup grapes
- Slice onion, mince garlic, dice carrots, peel and dice sweet potatoes, and drain and rinse chickpeas. Place all in a crockpot.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, and add to crockpot. Mix the spices in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the ingredients in the crockpot. Top with tomatoes, and cover and cook for 4 hours on high.
- Stir to combine. Serve with grapes.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 522mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 20g