- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 medium onion
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce diced green chilies, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Shred or dice chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Dice onion; drain and rinse beans. Place a clean skillet over medium heat; add oil and onion. Cook until softened, then add beans, chilies, corn, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning. Stir to combine and allow the mixture to begin to bubble.
- Assemble lasagna: Spray an 8×8-in baking dish with cooking spray. Place one tortilla into dish and top with some of the vegetable mixture. Add some chicken and a small amount of cheese; repeat until all ingredients have been used, with the final topping being a tortilla with cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on top.
Calories: 580kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 1590mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 15g