- 12 wooden skewers
- 2 pieces Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ounce cashews
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 oz water
- Soak Kabob sticks in water for at least 2 hours!! (very important)
- Chop chicken and vegetables into chunks.
- Slide meat and vegetables onto kabobs.
- Grill or broil until done.