- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cup honeydew
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 3 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Place chicken and barbecue sauce into crockpot. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- A few hours before serving dinner, prepare the salad: Cut melon and cucumber into bite-sized cubes. Finely dice the onion and chop the dill. Add to a large mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, oil, honey and poppy seeds; mix well to evenly coat. Add in crumbled feta and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve chicken with salad on the side. (Serving size: 4 ounces chicken, 1 cup salad)
Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 1728mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 45g