- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 tablespoon honey mustard dressing
- Put flour, seasoned salt, and black pepper into a gallon zip lock bag. (You can use poultry seasoning or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder with 3/4 teaspoon salt instead of seasoned salt.)
- Using kitchen shears or a sharp knife, cut chicken breast into small 1/2-1 inch cubes.
- Heat up about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high. (Don’t let it heat so long it begins to smoke.)
- Put chicken cubes into the plastic bag and shake to coat.
- When oil is hot (a drop of water will sizzle in the oil) put chicken in the pan and cook until golden brown. Take chicken out and set aside on a paper towel. If you would like to keep your chicken warm you can place it in a warm oven while you prepare your salad.
- Wash all vegetables and cut them up. Mix them and distribute evenly on 4 plates.
- Serve with warm chicken on top and favorite dressing.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 225mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g