- 3 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 6 slice bread, Italian
- 3 medium apple
- Thaw corn. Drain and rinse black beans. Chop red bell pepper, tomato, green onions and red onion. Mince garlic. Add everything to a large bowl; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing, minced cilantro, lime juice, hot pepper sauce and chili powder.
- Dice chicken into smaller pieces. Add to bowl with veggies.
- Pour dressing mixture over salad; toss to coat.
- Serve with Italian bread and apple slices.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1232mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g