- 12 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup strawberries
- Drain chicken and place in a bowl; add dressing, shredded Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper. Stir until evenly combined.
- Spoon ¼ cup mixture onto each bun. Top with lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Serve with strawberries.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1056mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g