- 1 COOKING SPRAY
- 4 breast chicken breast
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/8 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 1 cup, sliced strawberries
- 4 slice, medium bread, Italian
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Soak in milk for 5 minutes. While soaking, mix salt, pepper, and wheat germ in a medium sized bowl.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Dip chicken into wheat germ and then toss into heated skillet to brown for 1-2 minutes. (Discard the milk). Put chicken into prepared baking dish; cook in oven for 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While chicken continues to cook, heat 2 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Mince garlic and toss into skillet along with green beans. Allow to cook until beans are slightly softened and garlic is fragrant.
- Serve chicken with beans, strawberries, and bread on the side.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g