- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2 tablespoon yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium apple
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 3 medium apple
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and seasoned salt.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then add to the hot skillet. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown and no longer pink in the center. Remove from skillet and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Dice celery and apple into small pieces.
- Add chicken, apple, and celery to the yogurt mixture and stir gently until evenly coated.
- Toss lettuce with dressing, and cut apples into slices.
- Cut a slit in the side of each pita bread to open and form a pocket. Fill each with an even amount of the chicken mixture.
- Serve pitas with salad and apples on the side.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 897mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g