- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 large egg, yolk
- 2 medium banana
- 5 none dates, Medjool
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat the coconut milk over low to medium heat in a small saucepan. Whisk egg yolks in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir milk continuously until it scalds (it will start to steam and tiny bubbles will form around the edge), being sure not to boil; remove from heat & allow to cool.
- Gradually whisk 1/4-1/2 cup of the milk into the eggs. (This slowly brings up the temperature of the eggs to prevent them from scrambling.) Return egg and milk mixture to the saucepan with the remaining milk. Cook over medium and stir constantly for about 5 minutes, being sure not to boil. Reduce heat if necessary.
- Add the liquid to a blender along with sliced bananas, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt; blend until smooth. Add the chia seeds and pulse a few times until well mixed.
- Divide among 4 small dishes; cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with walnuts and berries right before serving.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 162mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 32g