- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 medium plum
- Set oven to broil. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Slice tomatoes.
- Place bread on the cooling rack (this allows air to circulate and makes the bread crunchy on both sides and not soggy on the bottom!), and top with tomato slices and cheese. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with sliced plums on the side.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 185mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g