- 3 large egg
- 3 large egg white
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites until combined. Mix in cheese, garlic powder, basil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet with sloping sides, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach; cover and cook 2-3 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted, stirring once or twice.
- Slice tomatoes. Spread spinach evenly in skillet and top with tomato slices. Pour in egg mixture. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 12-15 minutes or until egg mixture is set but still moist on top.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve with toast and grapes on the side.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 576mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g