- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 regular Laughing Cow cheese wedge
- 1 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- Cut bell pepper into bite-sized rounds (use a small food cutter if you have one); dice olives.
- Add a piece of pepper to the tip of the wedge of cheese, making a nose; use two olive pieces to form eyes. Place a twisty pretzel into the sides of the cheese at each of the other corners, forming ears.
- Serve reindeer with remaining ingredients on the side.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 374mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g