- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts, jarred
- 4 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- While quinoa cooks, shred cheeses (if not already bought that way). Thaw the spinach.
- Chop and squeeze artichoke hearts in a paper towel or kitchen towel until thoroughly dry. Do the same for the spinach.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin, and press down to pack it in firmly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Let cool for a couple minutes before loosening from the pan with the tip of a butter knife. Remove from pan and serve.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 522mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g