- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 medium honeydew
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot.
- Mince garlic, dice onion, and add to hot oil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dice cauliflower and add to pot, along with the broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low; simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cauliflower has softened, carefully pour contents into a blender (mixture will be HOT!). Add salt and pulse to blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Return mixture to the pot and stir in spinach.
- Top with Parmesan, and serve melon cubes on the side.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 1459mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g