- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 ounce roasted red peppers, jarred
- 10 each green olives
- 3 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a round baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice; mince garlic.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to a medium bowl; add shredded mozzarella, flour, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and, using a spoon, spread out into two 8-inch round pizza crusts. Bake for about 20 minutes. If not yet browned, turn over and bake for another few minutes, watching closely so they don’t over cook.
- While crust bakes, chop peppers and slice olives. Add to crusts and sprinkle with feta.
- Bake again for 5-6 minutes until heated through.
- Slice, and serve with strawberries on the side.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 736mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g