- 12 medium carrot
- 1 large onion
- 6 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 none bagel, wheat
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Peel and cut carrots into 1-2 inch pieces, thinly slice onion, and mince garlic; set aside. Heat oil in a large pot over medium.
- Add veggies and herbs. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Carrots should be fork tender. Cool slightly, then transfer to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth; slowly add broth while blending.
- Return to pot and heat over medium. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce (optional); stir well to combine.
- Slice strawberries. Serve soup hot with bagels and strawberries on the side.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1237mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 20g