- 3 medium carrot
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Peel and chop carrots; place into a microwave-safe dish, adding enough water to cover the bottom of the dish. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add 1/2 of all ingredients to a high-power blender and blend until smooth, making 2 servings at a time. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 126mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g