- 3 medium carrot
- 3 medium apple
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Shred carrots; core and chop apples.
- Add carrots, apples, and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, and oil together in a small bowl. Pour over the carrots and apples, and toss well to coat.
- Top off with chopped walnuts, and enjoy!
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 34mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g