- 12 ounce salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 1/2 cup couscous, dry
- 2 medium orange
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 spear asparagus
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place salmon in a baking dish, season with dill, cover with pineapple chunks. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish becomes flakey.
- While salmon bakes, make your couscous as directed on the package.
- Peel orange, split into wedges and cut in half. Slice and quarter cucumber, cut tomatoes in half and mince garlic. Cut asparagus tips off of asparagus stalk; store stalk in a ziplock bag to use for another meal. Mix oranges, cucumbers, tomatoes, asparagus tips and minced garlic with cooked couscous.
- Whisk together olive oil, seasonings, and juice of one lemon; add to couscous, toss together to coat.
- Serve salmon with salad. (Serving size: 3 ounces salmon, 1 cup salad)
Calories: 659kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 213mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 9g