- 4 large egg
- 1/8 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 2 slices Canadian Bacon 6 per 6-oz pkg.
- 4 whole wheat English muffins
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 kiwi
- Heat a medium-sized skillet. Spray skillet with cooking spray, and crack one egg at a time into the skillet. Cook without agitation, for approximately 2 minutes, bottom of eggs should become set. Flip over and cook until no longer runny. Top each egg with a slice of canadian bacon and a spinach leaf. Repeat for remaining eggs.
- Toast two muffins, and layer each with a serving of the egg-spinach-bacon.
- Repeat for the additional 3 servings of eggs.
- Serve egg sandwich with sliced kiwifruit.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 194mg | Sodium: 391mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g