- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano, dried
- 1 tbsp, ground thyme, dried
- 4 fillet salmon
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 medium pear
- 4 slice, medium (4″ x 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″) bread, french
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chili powder, paprika, lemon pepper, 1 tsp sea salt, garlic powder, oregano and thyme; pat onto salmon filets, and place filets in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until fish is flakey and opaque in the center.
- While fish is baking, chop celery and tomato. Add to a large bowl along with drained and rinsed beans, thawed corn, fresh cilantro leaves, oil, 1/8 tsp salt, and pepper.
- Serve salmon with corn relish, sliced pears, and a slice of French bread.
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 1206mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 14g