- 8 ounces turkey sausage
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 regular whole wheat English muffins
- 1 medium avocado
- Heat skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage, onions and garlic, until meat is no longer pink and veggies are tender.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper.
- Pour into skillet, allow to cook unstirred. Once it begins to set on sides, fold into the middle. Gently scramble, leaving rather large pieces of eggs.
- Dice tomato and avocado. Divide egg mixture over toasted muffin, spoon on tomatoes and avocado, top with other muffin half.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 323mg | Sodium: 652mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g