- 8 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup, cubes butternut squash
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package for al dente; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add squash to a medium skillet and add an inch of water. Heat over medium-low for about 10 minutes or until fork tender; let cool slightly. Add squash to blender and puree until smooth, adding water from skillet as needed.
- Melt butter in a separate saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until no longer lumpy. Cook for 30 seconds then slowly whisk in milk. Add nutmeg and salt; whisk until bubbly, then cook 2 minutes. Remove sauce from heat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons squash puree over a lasagna noodle and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan. Roll up tightly and place into baking dish. Continue with remaining noodles. Spoon sauce over the roll-ups and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with fresh raspberries.
Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 969mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g