- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 cup bulgar wheat
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup, chopped kale
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1 cup banana
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- Allow corn to thaw. Cook bulgar according to package directions. Chop onion, shell edamame (if not bought this way). Toss corn, bulgar, onion, and edamame into a large bowl.
- Chop tomato and roughly chop kale; toss in with bulgur.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir into the bulgar and toss to combine.
- Slice oranges into thirds, slice banana and place into a bowl. Toss with raisins and serve with bulgar salad. (Serving size: 1 1/4 cup salad)
Calories: 483kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 318mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 22g