- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 3 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 3 tablespoon buffalo (wing) sauce
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 6 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium carrot
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 medium apple
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven to heat up. If you don’t have one, an upside down cookie sheet works well instead.
- Stretch your pizza dough out into two ten-inch rounds.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. Spread half onto each pizza.
- Top pizzas with shredded chicken and sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Shred the carrot and add to the pizza.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the crust is browned and the cheese is bubbly.
- While pizza bakes, assemble the salad. Toss spinach with diced apples, sliced almonds and dressing; set aside.
- When pizzas are done, drizzle with a little more buffalo sauce if desired. Allow the cheese to set for about 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with salad.
Calories: 839kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1898mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g