- 4 cup slices apple
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 ounce coconut flakes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Thinly slice apples. Arrange apple slices on the serving plate. Save until Step 3. Put the strawberries on the cutting board and chop off their green tops. Chop the strawberries and save until Step 3.
- Put peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until peanut butter is thin but not bubbly.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons peanut butter over each serving of apples that have been arranged on plates. Sprinkle each serving with strawberries, coconut and top with 1/4 cup yogurt and chopped pecans.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 141mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 31g