- 2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon shallot
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 8 slice pickle
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 cup grapes
- Trim stems from Brussels sprouts and slice thinly. Mince shallot, thinly slice bell pepper and grate carrots; set all aside separately.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add oil and shallot; cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add peppers, Brussels sprouts, carrots, salt and pepper; stir to combine and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cut open rolls and fill with turkey, lettuce, pickles and mustard.
- Serve Brussels medley and turkey sandwiches with grapes on the side.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1811mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g