- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- Cook peas as directed on package. Place in a food processor along with the zest of 1 lemon, Parmesan cheese, oil and salt. Mix until creamy.
- Slice and toast bread. Spread toast with pureed peas and sprinkle with feta and chopped parsley. Serve with cantaloupe on the side.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 462mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g